How Many Stars in the Sky?
by Lenny Hort and James Ransome
Year Published 1991
Word Count 668
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 500L
- ATOS Reading Level: 2.9
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 17318, 0.5 AR Points
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Fiction | People & Places | United States - African-American
- Father and child--Fiction
- Juvenile Fiction | Bedtime & Dreams
- African Americans--Fiction
- African Americans
- Father and child
- Juvenile Fiction | Family | General (see also headings under Social Themes)
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
Created by TeachingBooks
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.