Patterns in Peru: An Adventure in Patterning
by Cindy Neuschwander and Bryan Langdo
The Zills are... read more
Year Published 2007
Word Count 1,194
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 610L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.2
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 115582, 0.5 AR Points
- Subject Headings
- Pattern perception
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Central & South America
- Pattern perception--Juvenile fiction
- Sequences (Mathematics)--Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Mathematics | General
- Adventure stories
- Juvenile Nonfiction | People & Places | Caribbean & Latin America
- Sequences (Mathematics)
- Twins--Juvenile fiction
- Lists With This Book
- World Travel - with Books!
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.