These Bees Count!
by Alison Ashley Formento and Sarah Snow
How do bees count? The bees at the Busy Bee Farm buzz through the sky as one big... read more
Year Published 2012
Word Count 1,283
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 620L
- ATOS Reading Level: 3.9
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Subject Headings
- Human-animal communication--Fiction
- Human-animal communication
- Juvenile Fiction | Science & Nature | Environment
- School field trips--Fiction
- School field trips
- Juvenile Fiction | Animals | Insects, Spiders, etc.
- Children's Books/Ages 4-8 Fiction
Created by TeachingBooks
Created by Albert Whitman & Company
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.