Where Is the Empire State Building?
by Janet B. Pascal, Daniel Colon, and David Groff • Part of the Where Is? Series
Year Published 2015
Word Count 7,974
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 820L
- ATOS Reading Level: 5.6
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 174412, 1.0 AR Points
- Curricular Area
- English Language Arts
- Subject Headings
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - State & Local
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | United States - 20th Century
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 People & Places
- Empire State Building (New York, N.Y.)--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | History | Symbols, Monuments, National Parks, etc.
- New York (N.Y.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Juvenile literature
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their Twitter handles.