What's the Buzz?: Keeping Bees in Flight
by Merrie-Ellen Wilcox • Part of the Orca Footprints Series
All over the world, bee colonies are dwindling, but everyone can do something... read more
Year Published 2015
Word Count 9,632
- Text Complexity
- Lexile Level: 1130L
- ATOS Reading Level: 6.3
- AR Quiz Numbers
- Quiz 176670, 2 AR Points
- OverDrive Digital Book Details Explore on Marketplace
- Subject Headings
- Bees--Juvenile literature
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Animals | Insects, Spiders, etc.
- Bee culture
- Children's Books/Ages 9-12 Nonfiction
- Health aspects
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Environmental Conservation & Protection
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Science & Nature | Environmental Science & Ecosystems
If you find a 3rd party resource that isn't accessible to you, please email the name and link of the resource, as well as any details about your needs, to accounts@TeachingBooks.net.
Images courtesy of publishers, organizations, and sometimes their X (formerly Twitter) handles.